Capri Breakfast Bruschetta
An easy, breakfast, brunch or tasty appetiser for a dinner party. Sourdough bruschetta topped with tomato, mozzarella and basil pesto.
Servings: 1 Serving
- 1 Slice Sourdough Bread
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tomato Sliced
- 1 Ball Buffalo Mozarella Sliced
- 4 Leaves Basil Washed and dried
- 1 tbsp Basil Pesto
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Spread olive oil on both sides of the sourdough bread. Add to a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes flip over and heat for a further 3-5 minutes.
- Remove sourdough from the oven and top with sliced tomatoes then mozzarela. Return to the oven or under a grill under the mozarella has melted.
- Once the mozarella has melted, remove from the oven, add to a plate and garnish with pesto and torn basil leaves. Serve immediately. Buon appetito!