Milano Breakfast Bruschetta
Our Milano Breakfast Bruschetta is a great breafkast idea, served with crispy pancetta or bacon and topped with mozarella and sundried tomatoes. Quick, easy and delicious!
- Frying Pan
- 1 Slice Sourdough Bread
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Slice Pancetta or Unsmoked Bacon
- 2 Sundried Tomatoes Cut into quarters
- 2 Slices Mozarella
- 1 tbsp Sundried Tomato Tapenade Or Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 1 tsp Chives Cut finely
- 2 Leaves Basil Torn
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Spread olive oil on both sides of the sourdough bread. Add to a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes flip over and heat for a further 3-5 minutes. While your sourdough is in the oven add some oil to a pan over medium to high heat, and fry bacon until crisp.
- Remove sourdough from the oven and spread tomato tapenade on oneside, top with the cooked bacon, mozzarella and sunblush tomato quarters. Return to the oven or under a grill under the mozarella has melted.
- Once the mozarella has melted, remove from the oven, add to a plate and garnish with chives & torn basil leaves. Serve immediately. Buon appetito!