Parmesan Scrambled Eggs
Learn how to make our parmesan scrambled eggs with this easy recipe. A quick breakfast or simple brunch idea.
- Frying Pan
- Mixing Bowl
- Whisk or Fork
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Butter Plus extra to serve
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Grated
- 2 Slices Sourdough Bread
- 1 tbsp Sundried Tomato Tapenade Or condiment of choice
- Lightly whisk eggs, salt pepper and parmesan together in a mixing bowl with a whisk or a fork, until the mixture has just one consistency.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan for a minute or so, add butter and let it melt, be careful as not to let the butter brown as it will discolour the eggs.
- Pour in the egg mixture and let it sit, without stirring, for around 20 seconds. Stir with a wooden spoon, lifting and folding it over from the bottom of the pan. Let it sit for another 10 seconds then stir and fold again. Repeat until the eggs are softly set and slightly runny in places. Remove from the heat and leave for a moment to finish cooking.
- While the eggs are resting for a moment toast two slices of sourdough bread, when toasted to your liking serve with your scrambled eggs and condiments of choice, we recommend our sun-dried tomato tapenade. Buon Appetito!